- Students/Residents residing in New Brunswick/Piscataway dormatories who need a housing key must go to Housing.
- Students/Residents who need card access to a dormitory building must go to Residence Life.
- Students who need card access to academic buildings or labs must go to
the appropiate access control coordinator.
- To order keys for your building, please enter a ticket into Security Technologies Work Order System.
- Requesting department will be notified when the key is ready for pick-up.
- Requesting department pays a non-refundable fee for each key produced with a paper internal purchase order or through Cornerstone (RU Marketplace). Cash is not accepted.
- Follow the above procedure for replacement keys.
- Scheduling and card requests for academic and administrative buildings should be filed with the specific access control coordinators in each building.
Access Control Coordinators are individuals that are appointed by a
department chair/head, director, or dean and work directly with the IAM
staff to request door schedules and to request access for faculty, staff and
students within their department. Access Control Coordinators are enrolled
in the Access Control
Database where all requests are managed, tracked, audited and
Please review the Access to University Facilities Policy 30.1.8
Find the access control coordinators in the contact lists below:
RBHS Newark Buildings:
Newark Access Control Coordinator List
RU Newark Buildings:
RU Newark Access Control Coordinator List
RU & RBHS Off-Campus Buildings:
Off Campus Access Control Coordinator List
RU & RBHS New Brunswick / Piscataway Buildings:
Busch l College Avenue l Livingston l Cook l Douglass